• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Education Deprieval in the 1950's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mackgirl30

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arkansas

If a person was deprieved of a education back in the early 1950's because his/her father was falsely diagnosed with TB and he/she was pulled out of the 3rd grade due to tha issue. He/She is of a black african descent which wears some deep emotional scars from this, he/she was limited to job prefrences through life, and plenty more. He/She tried to chase the dream of getting a education after so many years not knowing how to read, he/she has been poked fun of not having a good education like other co-workers on most jobs this person actually quit jobs due to the supervisor asking him/her to read out loud in front of fellow co-workers. He/She have previously enrolled in the Adult Education Center to learn how to read but he/she could not bare that because it was very overwhelming and emotional!

justalayman

I see what you mean by missing out on an education. Your writing is deplorable.

Anyway, if you are looking to sue somebody, any applicable statute of limitations has long since run.

One thing you need to figure out though and it takes very little education to do so: figure out if you are male or female. That would surely make your life a bit easier in so many ways. Just think, when using a public restroom, you wouldn't have the problem of figuring out which one you should use. That is especially important in some states as using the wrong one can result in a criminal charge.

Mackgirl30

Well this particular person is my father and he is now 60 years old. He was promised a tutor to teach him how to read and write but he was never provided a tutor. I have seen my father cry for so many days, weeks, months, and years for going through this tragic point in his life which he had no control over because he was a little boy that had no control of his life. I think that he should get compensated for having to go through life without not have a choice to gain knowledge to be successful but he had to go through life settling for jobs that do not require him to use education skills for a better lifestyle. He was then and now still disabled by a lack of an education.

I just want to know if there is a way that he can make this issue into a court case or not???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">