• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

emancipation minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i am 17 years old and want to get emancipated, My parents say they cant handle me anymore and all we do is fight. I want to move in with my boyfriend in California who is 20. My parents are willing to sign the papers. Is there any quick way for me to move in with my boyfriend legally? I live in phoenix, arizona.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential