• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employee allowed under age drinking of 3 customers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

uneek

What is the name of your state? PA

I have an employee that allowed 3 under age customers to drink. Also this employee also does not meet all the requirements of the job. The Employee was told verbaly Warned & told No friends or relatives allowed to hang out at work & has failed to go by our rules. What is your advice on firing this person. The employee has been working 3 days short of her 90 days.

HomeGuru

uneek said:
What is the name of your state? PA

I have an employee that allowed 3 under age customers to drink. Also this employee also does not meet all the requirements of the job. The Employee was told verbaly Warned & told No friends or relatives allowed to hang out at work & has failed to go by our rules. What is your advice on firing this person. The employee has been working 3 days short of her 90 days.
**A: after the incident, this person should have been fired.

U

uneek

Tape was just varified 3 days ago. Is it too late to fire this employee?

HomeGuru

uneek said:
Tape was just varified 3 days ago. Is it too late to fire this employee?
**A: what the hell are you waiting for?
Did you know that you couls loose your liquor license and be fined due to this employee? How much money can you make without a liqour license? Jeez, get off the pot.

U

uneek

I dont have a liquor license. I have a strip club, adult toy store together. I have a ID Required Sign. I didnt know if it had to be with-in a certain time frame. ( call me stupid but I am new to this managment thing)

U

uneek

Whats the best why to phase I reget to inform you that you are fired do to allowing under age minors to drink Beer?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You don't need to "regret to inform". Just say it, for pete's sake!

Beth3

Let's see. She's new, allowed underage drinking on the premesis, and she can't follow company rules and procedures. What are you waiting for? No, it's not too late to fire her. There aren't any laws about that at all.

Just tell her you're firing her for allowing underage drinking and failing to follow direction. Skip the "I regret to inform you..." baloney. Just tell her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">