• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employee or Subcontractor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mrs Barb

I did say I was to provide my own Insurance,
for my Vehicle, personal Medical, Worker's Comp.& Liability Insurance. Iam to pay my own Social Security, Taxes and other like expenses. I believe he was upset by my experienced eye catching mistakes I later found were his. Hey, I was just doing my job. I found 4 that would have been very costly to correct if ignored. Colledge VS 25 years in the field. Sorry, but I don't think I deserve my reputation destroyed over his ego. Builderman

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mrs Barb:
I did say I was to provide my own Insurance,
for my Vehicle, personal Medical, Worker's Comp.& Liability Insurance. Iam to pay my own Social Security, Taxes and other like expenses. I believe he was upset by my experienced eye catching mistakes I later found were his. Hey, I was just doing my job. I found 4 that would have been very costly to correct if ignored. Colledge VS 25 years in the field. Sorry, but I don't think I deserve my reputation destroyed over his ego. Builderman
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My previous response remains the same.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">