• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employer beats up employee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Ahh..not homework. Just a 3rd party posting someone legal issues on the net. How sweet.
I personally have no problem with someone seeking information or advice about a legal matter, even if this information is gathered for someone else.

Just Blue

I personally have no problem with someone seeking information or advice about a legal matter, even if this information is gathered for someone else.
I, personally, think it is wrong to post about someones criminal issues as it could jam them up.

Just Blue

If individuals are identified or identifiable by what is posted, I agree.
To us they may not be...but to those involved they may. 3rd parties should not post someone else's legal/criminal issues on the net. It' just wrong.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I tend to consider it on a case-by-case basis. If the questions are very general, like "Is this worth talking to an attorney about?", then I'm not as bothered...but if the questions are asking for strategies or tactics that should be used, then it's much different.

quincy

To us they may not be...but to those involved they may. 3rd parties should not post someone else's legal/criminal issues on the net. It' just wrong.
Wrong? Maybe ...

In this thread we have not gotten into legal issues much because no one has been charged with any crime but I think discussing the laws can be educational for all involved, third party or not, if a case will not be compromised by discussion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">