• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employer was dishonest about

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Yea, before i do go, let me ask you guys something, i just want to know if my assumptions are right. When he told me if i lost my workers comp case, i no longer have a job" would that be considered as the employer initiating the seperation?
It sounds as if your employer initiated the separation. But your attorney will be able to go over the facts with you and be in a better position than anyone here to tell you what you need to do now to preserve your claim, your job or your unemployment benefits.

Good luck.

Dubdidit361

Thank you. Since he won't be in until noon I guess going in and hearing what the employer has to say won't hurt none.
Iam going threw so much emotionally with these people. Why can't they just be honest. I'm broken now. I wasn't before
..I know about causation and all that but ahh. Thanks for the help guys. I'll update you all later on.
It sounds as if your employer initiated the separation. But your attorney will be able to go over the facts with you and be in a better position than anyone here to tell you what you need to do now to preserve your claim, your job or your unemployment benefits.

Good luck.

PayrollHRGuy

Yea, before i do go, let me ask you guys something, i just want to know if my assumptions are right. When he told me if i lost my workers comp case, i no longer have a job" would that be considered as the employer initiating the seperation?
It could be construed as such but later, after your claim was denied,you were told to report to work

quincy

Thank you. Since he won't be in until noon I guess going in and hearing what the employer has to say won't hurt none.
Iam going threw so much emotionally with these people. Why can't they just be honest. I'm broken now. I wasn't before
..I know about causation and all that but ahh. Thanks for the help guys. I'll update you all later on.
I recommend you rely on your attorney’s advice and direction.

Good luck, Dubdidit. We will be interested in an update after you have met with your employer and your attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">