• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Enforce laws DFAS is suppose to abide by

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tellio2

What is the name of your state? Florida

Currently on TDRL orders since March 2018. Had to fight the Navy for proper PEB ruling concerning terrible medical injuries while on active duty. Now it took DFAS 10 months to pay some of what they owe me for TDRL they still owe more than what they have paid. They have claimed several times they have not received documents from Navy Pers, however Navy Pers has supplied me with several Fax confirmations they have sent what is needed several times so have I. They keep making up reasons that are not true for not paying me. then say they are working on it since last month or a recent date? Bla Bla Bla. I dont think DFAS has to answer to anyone. I wrote a senator then Congressman. Both tried then gave up. Either DFAS is the most ridiculous organization that ever was or they are the least transparent organization. I deserve my full pay, that they do not deny they might owe they just do not get around to Finnish processing they correct pay as far as I can tell. now its been about 12 months they owe more than 10 k. and they money they are paying me they refuse to deduct taxes so I might need to pay IRS a debt because they don't follow the IRS laws and make proper deductions? as I said before, In my case they answer to Nobody. They have no boss that makes them take care and do the right thing. There must be somthing I can do top force them to get it fixed??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">