• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

enforcement of visitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Tarrant County, Texas--My husband has not seen his daughter since March 2000 because the child's mother refused to take her to visitation. In October, 2000 the case finally made it back to court, and the judge ordered counseling for the mom, the dad, the daughter, the mom/dad together, the mom/daughter together, the dad/daughter together. From November, 2000-December, 2000 the daughter only attended maybe four sessions. The counselor gave up and no longer wants to be invovled. The father attended his times, and there was ONE session between the father/mother. This child (now 13) has been poisoned against her dad. She has heard only one side and has NO idea what her mother's involvement in this is. We have sent cards/gifts--no idea if she received them. We phoned her for her birthday, she called her dad an "*******", and said to not call her. At the time of the divorce she and her dad had a CLOSE relationship. What can we do? Right now there is an agreement to suspend child support (for 60 days) as long as the dad does not push for visitation. I am a teacher (now the step-mom) and have seen so many children's lives ruined. We don't even know if she knows how many tens of thousands of dollars her dad has spent fighting to see her since Aug., 98.

Please help! Our lawyer is too busy for us!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential