• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Equine business with Boyfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My boyfriend who lives in Montana wants to help me get started training/raising horses again. I live in Missouri.
He wants to loan me the cash to get started and I supply the work. We split the feed, farrier, vet and bills, then we split any profits.
He wants me to put all of this in writing to protect both of us and have it notorized...where can I go to obtain equine partnership contracts..or is that what I even need?
Thanks for any help on this subject! :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential