• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Error on my GC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Hi, Im from New York.

Two years ago I filed for a replacement greencard which I finally received today, but I noticed that the card has an error on it, after waiting 2 years they made an error on the country of origin!! :rolleyes:

But in April 08, Ive filed for Citizenship, Im waiting for my interview date.
I would like to know if this replacement greencard with the error can cause me any problems?
If so what can I do?

Please and thanks for any help. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential