• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Errors & Omissions Claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chavez76

What is the name of your state? California
I want to know if I have to file the claim with my agents insurance claim or with the sellers agent or the inspectors insurance claim, Because we were in the process of filing the kicthen floor by riping out the seven layers of flooring underneath the wood that was their was no good. You can tell the wood was rotted from a water leakage. Therefore we had to replace the whole flooring and rip out the kicthen cabinets because the floor was rotted there also. Then the pipes from the kicthen sink was no good and leaking and almost closed shut with stuff. Therefore we had to replace the pipes and get new kitchen cabimets. Then my sons room had a hole that was not discovered by the inspector because it had a dropped down ceilingm like the business offices. Then the owner told us the floor furnace did work well guess what it doesn't and now I'm sick with a cold because my home is so cold. Please give me advice and how to get my money back and get money to for the repairs. :( :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">