• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Even Trade

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in Virginia
Is it possible to forgive back childsupport in exchange for real estate? Amount owed is 30,000 and the real estate was offered a while back for same amount. Would I retain an attorney to bargain for me? Thanks in advance!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential