• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Eviction without reason?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cutie_pie_31685

I am from Minnesota and I have a question about leases. I recently recieved a letter from the company that manages the townhomes that I am living in saying that they will not be renewing my lease. The letter did not tell me why they won't renew my lease. I have never been late with the rent, I don't have any pets, and I do not disturb my neighbors so I called the company to find out why they wouldn't renew my lease. When I finally got ahold of the person that deals with the townhomes, he told me that he didn't have to give me a reason and refused to tell me why I was being kicked out. I want to know if they can actually kick me out of my apartment without giving me a reason. Can anyone help?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">