• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eviction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mesweetcheeks70

hi i am in va. my family and i live in a mobile home that we are paying a mortgage on. we r located in a park and the owner has given us a 3o day notice to leave and we go to court in a few days. we are not behind on our lot rent but she says she has had too many complaints about my children, some of which are not true. i told her this wasnt rightand she would have to take it to court, but since then i have been told that the judge can give us only 5 days. is this true or will we get at least another 30 days. complaints are my children in others yards, my son shooting squirrels and he doesnt have a gun.. stupid little things.will we be offered a chance to hire and attorney when we go to court? we r waiting to be upgraded to a double wide on land but it is taking longer than expected so what can we do in order to get some more time? will we be asked about hiring an attorney? can a judjes decision be appealed in an eviction matter? please help thanks so much lisa

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">