• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

evidence "family file cabinet a source of evidence"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cwillia396

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I was pro se and I did alot of reading, mostly caselaw and Westlaw and their key information.

I remember reading during my research a comment about (the family file cabinet being a legitimate source of evidence) but I can not seem to locate that particular caselaw again or information source again.

My county courthouse has a law library and that is where most of my reading was done. I also found a public library that had LoisLaw as a research resource and so I did a lot of reading on that database.

At the time I ran across it, I was researching a different subject, I found the information interesting but failed to take proper notice.

Now I could really, really use that information. Please help in any way you can. Hopefully, you can find it with a search. I only have access to public Library internet access.

Cynthia Williams
cook county, Illinois

[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">