• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

evidence for prescription fraud/possession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

screwed up

A first time offense. 2 counts each,D felonies,prescription fraud and possession of controlled substance (schedule 3 drug). Attorney thinks they will offer to reduce to class A misdemeanor, but also says that there is a good chance to get case dismissed if we go to trial and the doctor/pharmacist don't show. They have credit card reciepts,but attorney not sure those can be entered into evidence. Where can I find out more about that? Attorney still waiting for discovery packet. The affidavit states that the doctor identified me from a photo lineup, but I used to work there,so that doesn't suprize me. There is no mention of any pharmacy staff ID of me from same lineup. I would love to have all charges dropped,but don't want it to backfire and end up w/felony convictions. What evidence is usually needed to convict in these cases? Am in Indiana.
Thanks for your time

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">