• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex-best friend attempted to commit suicide, family blaming it on me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Yes for the suicide attempts

I agree. Hopefully they focus on getting their son better because I think this will only hurt him even more.

I am forced to at least be around Smith because he is part of the same club at me at college. I blocked him off of all social media, and I have cut off all of his friends as well. I’m trying to stay as distant as possible now because he’s just causing so much inconvenience it’s annoying. I think people don’t even want to be involved with this, so everyone is staying away from them as well. Thanks for the advice!

Thank you again to everyone for the advice, I really appreciate it. Posting this thread did calm me down a little. Hopefully everything works out in the future and I can avoid any trouble with them.
I hope all works out well for you, and for Smith.

We all appreciate the thanks, so thank you.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">