• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex-boyfriend circulating nude pics of me on the 'net without my consent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

salvia

I was alerted by an acquaintance by email that there are nude photos of me circulating all over the net. Although he would not give me the URL to the websites in which those photos were found (as he explained, for fear of being implicated and called as a witness by the State Attorneys should I decide to press charges against the person who has posted those photos and thus get him (my informant) involved), I have my reasons for believing that what my informant is telling me is not a hoax, since he was able offer a very detailed description of my jewelry and unique body marks from the photos he alledges are of me. He also claims that there is a videoclip of me performing oral sex on a guy.

I am especially concerned because I have an ex-boyfriend who is very vindictive. Several months ago he took nude photos of me and we videotaped ourselves making love. I believe that now he is taking my nude photos and videotape and making them available to the general public--which was NEVER my intent. In fact, my informant has told me tha they are out there and for sale to the general public.

My informant refuses to get any further embroiled in my problem, and refuses also to send me the URL to the websites where my pictures were found. All Im trying to do is get the nude photos (if indeed they are of me) off the Internet. What are my legal rights?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">