• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex-husband wants custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mylittlegirl

i live in georgia , my ex husband wants custody of my 11 year old daughter,after 10 years of only paying some support and never seeing her. this case has been going on for almost two years. now he has gone behind my back and had her sign a document saying that she wants to live with him and she says she does not understand what she signed. i need some advice on what i can do now?::confused: :mad:

M

mylittlegirl

husband wants custody

we have a lawyer and he seems to be working for my exhusband . we went to court almost a year ago and did not see a judge and ended up with joint custody. i thought that every thing was settled then but then i find out about the statement that my daughter signed. i have now found out that it all boils down to what school she is wanting to go to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">