• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Katie G

i live in the state of texas and found out that my ex-husband is coming back to town, and when i moved back to texas he soon followed and stalked me for about six months, while the divorce was being finalized. he finally moved back to arizona. i now have custody of our child that has adead beat dad and am worried that he is going to harm me or the child and was wondering if there was any way i could get a restraining order against him or if i have to wait until does something to one of us?



Well, at this point, I don't think you have anything solid. You do need to get caller i.d., make notes of any interaction you have with him and then try to file if it is substantial.

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential