• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex refuses to let me in my storage unit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

bwalters2891, more information is needed so we can help you.

You can use the "edit post" feature (found by clicking on the 3 dots at the bottom of your original post) or you can use the "post reply" box to add some details.

Thanks.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
bwalters2891, more information is needed so we can help you.

You can use the "edit post" feature (found by clicking on the 3 dots at the bottom of your original post) or you can use the "post reply" box to add some details.

Thanks.
Or just click on "Edit". (bottom left, I think).

(dots? I ain't got no stinkin' dots!)

Eekamouse

If the storage unit is in his name alone then he doesn't have to give you access to it if he doesn't want to.

quincy

Bottom left for me as well, between "Report" and "Delete". (OT, but why would someone report their own post?)
Interesting. I guess it's been awhile since I logged into this site from my computers. :unsure:

I actually have reported my own posts before, to bring the moderator's attention to a thread. I sometimes prefer doing this to reporting another's post.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I do that often when I'm suggesting that a thread be locked. Some folks have seen my posts that are simply ... ... I do that and then include the reason for locking it in the report itself.

quincy

I do that often when I'm suggesting that a thread be locked. Some folks have seen my posts that are simply ... ... I do that and then include the reason for locking it in the report itself.
I generally report the posts of mine in a thread that are rather stupid posts anyway. For example, this post would be one I might use to report. Haha. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">