• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex step dad and my son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? tx

I need some legal advise. I have a son from a previous marriage. We got divorced I got remarried had 2 children. Now that I am divorced the step dad wants to talk to my son after 3 years of many chances, he is just doing it to use my son to get at me. My 15 yr old got a caution from the police and skipped school, when the ex found this out he tried to hold this against me in Court against my other 2 children. Said he wasnt a good example, now he is saying to my 15 yr old oh how I miss you and love you. Playing with his mind. but I know its purely to get at me. I have sent him a nice email telling him I will not allow him to speak to him again. if he tries to or goes against my wishes Can I have a restraining order against him? He loved the boy, then use him. What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">