• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex wants to split visitation with 5 year old to 6months/6 months??? Help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TinkerBelleLuvr

I have another question, can I put in my reply that he has missed 9 overnights in October and 10 overnights in November? I mean the guy only gets 12 visitations a month..can i somehow ask for the schedule that we have been doing whenever he goes away for a period of time...for example he has been gone since October 1st, he missed 10/12 overnights and 9/12 overnights in November. He calls her on Wednesday nights and comes home once a month to see her. Can I somehow put that this visitation works for us and he is maintaining a healthy relationship with his daughter while he is away surfing? Am I able to request a different parenting schedule on my reply to his request to have a harsh 6 month/6month split?
That information is important to show that dad wants equality on paper but doesn't walk the talk. He's asking 50/50 to avoid a support obligation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">