• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex was a now shoe to a court order mediation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

motomom289

Colorado

My ex and I where court ordered to attend a mediation hearing before are final hearing of separation since we have not came to a full agreement on a parenting plain or dividing are debut and belongs. We both paid for the class. However he was a no show. I filled the paper work with the courts. However we have are final hearing in a week and we still have not sat down to come up with anything. Does anyone know if the final hearing will go on or will it be pushed out even longer.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
It really could go either way. If ex shows up and asks for more time, and is persuasive enough, it may postponed.

HRZ

Then again if he merely blew off a court order ..and has an " Attitude" about him, the court might not be amused

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">