• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

EX-Wife Telephone Harrassment!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jason20039

MISSISSIPPI

I have been divorced from my ex-wife for over 3 years. We have a 3 year old son togethor and I have reasonable visitation. She has since remarried, but continues to harrass me EVERY day. I have a cell phone bill for this past month where she has called 78 time in 29 days! It is like this every month. I had my home phone cut-off so I could track the calls. I have told her and her husband numerous times that she is to ONLY call if it pertains directly to our son or it is an emergency and she continues to call. She also would continually emails my fiance on a daily basis and tell her how sorry a dad I am etc...until my fiance blocked her emails. She also has recently called the department of human services and knows the lady that works there, which gave her information on me about my other child's case. I pay child support for my daughter through DHS and that information should not be privy to ANYONE, am I right? I do not tell her where I work because of the harrassment, I have tried before and she has almost caused me to lose my job twice. WHAT can I do, How can I make Her STOP??? :mad:

BelizeBreeze

jason20039 said:
MISSISSIPPI

I have been divorced from my ex-wife for over 3 years. We have a 3 year old son togethor and I have reasonable visitation. She has since remarried, but continues to harrass me EVERY day. I have a cell phone bill for this past month where she has called 78 time in 29 days! It is like this every month. I had my home phone cut-off so I could track the calls. I have told her and her husband numerous times that she is to ONLY call if it pertains directly to our son or it is an emergency and she continues to call. She also would continually emails my fiance on a daily basis and tell her how sorry a dad I am etc...until my fiance blocked her emails. She also has recently called the department of human services and knows the lady that works there, which gave her information on me about my other child's case. I pay child support for my daughter through DHS and that information should not be privy to ANYONE, am I right?
No, you are wrong.
I do not tell her where I work because of the harrassment, I have tried before and she has almost caused me to lose my job twice. WHAT can I do, How can I make Her STOP??? :mad:
have you even thought about filing a harassment complaint with the police? :rolleyes:

tripwire-sog

My sister just went thru this with her ex he called 10 times a day several days in a row the police were not impressed and filed aggravated harassment charges then while under "pfa" he was stupid enough to call again and 2nd charges were filed now he’s going to answer criminal charges in criminal court. Needless to say the harassment has stopped "no one wants to resort to this but war is hell" ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">