• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Exactly what forms needed for establishing paternity

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sparkett6419

Texas Please Please help us. We live in Texas. We are sick with worry and grief. My son was a teen dad and they signed an agreement on support etc. In it it stated she could not move more than 50 miles away also he has dna document he is father. It was not filed in court I messed up there. She started dating a known felon and after grandma noticed bruises which daughter said boyfriend whips her with a belt they fled to california somewhere. My son tried to file missing persons report but was told without court order he can do nothing. I reported it to cps they said they don't chase to another state. The authorities in california need exact where abouts.After us helping her with housing, money and paying utilities and my son paying her support she has not let us know her where abouts in 4 mths. I have been told if we don't do something after 6mths there in california they will have jurisdiction. She lived here 3 years before she left. Please tell me how my son can get exact form to file proof of paternity and file for custody order. Attorney general says they only help with support.I went to our court house but it was confusing theres alot of forms and you have to file right one or mess up case. We tried to find a lawyer but they want at least 1500. up front we have helped her and don't have any extra money but are trying to raise it. We need to start something in court before she does in california. Tahnk you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">