• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Exexutor of estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

What do you mean “rejected her dress and glasses?”

Although I don’t doubt you felt affection for the grandmother, this is really not your business. You should let Ricky handle this.

Bbowden

Ricky is the grandson she adopted. No I'm not kin. I have known her and helped take of her
He is timid and not really law educated. Im just helping him out. I had power of attorney for my father. I just refuse to let this happen. She worried Hasbro what would happen to ricky. I promised her i would continue to make sure he was ok. She was happy with that.

Bbowden

What do you mean “rejected her dress and glasses?”

Although I don’t doubt you felt affection for the grandmother, this is really not your business. You should let Ricky handle this.
If he knew how to handle it. I would. They are running ober him andndiaposing of her with the garbage. In will not let that happen to her. O appreciate it though. Ty

Bbowden

You should point Ricky in the direction of a lawyer.
I made arrangements for him to go see my friend and the attorney that done the will. He has a hard time comprehending matters like this. I tell him what the big words or phrases mean so he will underatand

quincy

I made arrangements for him to go see my friend and the attorney that done the will. He has a hard time comprehending matters like this. I tell him what the big words or phrases mean so he will underatand
You are a good friend. The attorney should be able to help Ricky.

Bbowden

I try to be good to everyone. But, this isnt right and I will yake the fight with him. No one deserves to leave lufe like this. I appreciate you Quincy. If I may call you that. You have been great and I appreciate every second of your time and advise. Be blessed sir!

zddoodah

I stepped in from the grandsons (care taker and next of kin) to put a hold on it.
It's not clear to me what standing do you think you have to "step in"?

The executor says she can't be fired.
Just as an executor can only be appointed by the court (a nomination in a will is just that -- a nomination, not an appointment), so too may the executor be removed by the court. That said, funeral homes will typically look to the nominated executor for direction (especially if there is no surviving spouse or children).

How can I take quick action . he is beneficiary of a 70k savings account. Can we just make arrangements for what granny wanted and pay for it out of pocket.
Again, nothing you have posted suggests you have standing to do anything regarding the disposition of this woman's bodily remains. Did anyone ask the executor if she will allow for a different disposition than what you described?

Note, by way, that none of the stuff in the will about who may inherit things is relevant to the issue of disposition of bodily remains.

quincy

I try to be good to everyone. But, this isnt right and I will yake the fight with him. No one deserves to leave lufe like this. I appreciate you Quincy. If I may call you that. You have been great and I appreciate every second of your time and advise. Be blessed sir!
I appreciate the thanks, Bbowden. I hope your friend will be able to honor his grandmother’s wishes in the way she intended.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">