• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

I am a partner in a business where I get a salary check and an expense check. The expense check is for travel and other expenses we incur in the business. It is non-taxable. Is that considered part of my income when figuring out child support?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential