• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expert Witness

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I'm sorry, but we still are not able to provide you with a referral, whether it would or not. It might make more sense for you to consult with an attorney, who would know how to go about finding an expert witness.

zddoodah

I am looking for an expert witness that has knowledge of the middle east
Thanks for letting us know.

If you are an attorney, you should know that there are numerous expert witness directories and that posting on an internet forum is a very poor way to locate such an expert.

If you're not an attorney, then you probably should retain one.

Either way, I'm curious why you are seeking such a person and what aspect of "the middle east" you want someone to testify about.

PayrollHRGuy

If you would be a little more specific we may be able to point you in the right direction. The topic of "Middle East" is a little broad even if you narrow it down to immigration.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
I am looking for an expert witness that has knowledge of the middle east
If you are litigating a case pro se (i.e. without an attorney) and need an expert witness you probably should consider hiring an attorney if possible. The rules of evidence concerning the use of experts can in some jurisdictions be a bit tricky to navigate properly for someone not really familiar with them.

What exactly is it that you are seeking an expert witness for? And in what jurisdiction (which federal court, or if a state court, which state and type of court) is the matter being litigated?

quincy

And there is neither a "Middle East" or "Immigration" topic listed there.

Of course, we don't know what the OP is really looking for and he may not either. ;)
Right. We have no idea why an expert witness is needed. Here is a list of the topics covered: https://expertpages.com/all_top.htm

FreeAdvice staff can also help under certain circumstances (e.g., if j.quinones is an attorney):
https://expertpages.com/forms/request_expert.php

And, if this is an immigration issue, the first link I provided, to Attorney Pages, can help jquinones locate an immigration attorney.

But, again, we cannot provide referrals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">