• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expired License in New York

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

swish23

What is the name of your state New york ok... i have a NY drivers license from my old house that expired on 2 16 10. I moved about five years ago and the new license said it expired on 2 16 08. I never thought anything of it since the old license had a 2010 expiration date. I went to renew my license 1 week from the expiration and was told I couldn't since my license has expired for two years! I have been pulled over in the past year issued a speeding ticket, NEVER told my license expired. My dilemma is that since it has expired fro 2 years I must get a learners permit, take written test, drivers test! HELP I drive to work 70 miles away! this seems like a clerical error on New York's part. Any thoughts would be appreciated

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">