• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expired Probation Violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

LOL There may come a day when you are surprised to discover you're mistaken. HaHa.
The brother can always report jfraley and, although nothing can be done to enforce violations of probation conditions post-probation (other than criminal violations), the police can keep a closer eye on jfraley. And, because of jfraley’s criminal record, he is apt to be questioned by the police anytime there is any incident involving children.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
The brother can always report jfraley and, although nothing can be done to enforce violations of probation conditions post-probation (other than criminal violations), the police can keep a closer eye on jfraley. And, because of jfraley’s criminal record, he is apt to be questioned by the police anytime there is any incident involving children.
And of course, they have me as a tier 2, but require me to register for life as a sex offender.
Of course, I suspect the above requirement does not "expire" until jfraley does, so if he IS questioned or picked up for *any*thing (even stopped for a traffic violation), that WILL come up and yes, dear boy (jfraley, not quincy), "they" CAN do something about it. Ha Ha.

quincy

Of course, I suspect the above requirement does not "expire" until jfraley does, so if he IS questioned or picked up for *any*thing (even stopped for a traffic violation), that WILL come up and yes, dear boy (jfraley, not quincy), "they" CAN do something about it. Ha Ha.
I think jfraley might regret his “hahaha.”

Here is a link to sex offender registration frequently asked questions:
https://www.smart.gov/faqs/faq_registration.htm#2

The facility where jfraley was incarcerated should have registered him prior to his release and jfraley has been expected (as a Tier II offender) to update his registration information every six months. Registration lasts 25 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">