• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

expunge federal felony in arkansas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shewald

What is the name of your state? AR

Have been off probation for mail fraud since Feb 03, what can I do to get felony expunged.

enjay

In many states, a felony conviction can't be expunged otherwise every criminal would be walking around w/o a record. Talk to your attorney about the specifics for your state. Chances are that if it is possible to have your record expunged, it will be a few years before it's permissable.

S

shewald

Thank you for that information, I will certainly check with my attorney. Do you think it is worth my while to go after a Presidential pardon?

dequeendistress

Do you really think that is necessary or correct?

The Governor is who you meant.

Various statutes provide for expungement of criminal records. Generally, the records are not destroyed but are sealed and made available only to law enforcement and judicial officials. However, expungement means destruction of the records.

Last edited:
S

shewald

The governor cannot expunge my felony because it is Federal

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">