• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expungement cost

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pezie.moto

What is the name of your state? California misdemeanor charge 5 years ago off probation how much would it cost me to get my records scrubbed for employment reasons?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state? California misdemeanor charge 5 years ago off probation how much would it cost me to get my records scrubbed for employment reasons?
Yours is not a question that can be answered by a forum. Call around and ask some attorneys what they charge for such services.

Just Blue

I received a notification that pezie.moto was "following" me. Pezie, I'm a curious sort, so I gotta ask...Why are you following me?

quincy

pezie.moto, here is a link to information on clearing your criminal record:

https://www.courts.ca.gov/1070.htm
You may be eligible to have your misdemeanor dismissed. If not, your record could be eligible for sealing.

If a Public Defender helped you with your criminal charge, the Public Defender's Office might be able to help you now with the dismissal/sealing, or you could contact the attorney who represented you with the misdemeanor.

(I am being "followed" too :))

Last edited:

quincy

I don't really know the purpose of "following" a member. You easily can check any poster's posting history if you (for some reason) want to know what that member has been up to.

PayrollHRGuy

If you follow you can likely be notified every time they post. I don't know if that is turned on on this site though.

quincy

If you follow you can likely be notified every time they post. I don't know if that is turned on on this site though.
I am followed by a lot of people who haven't made an appearance on this forum for years ... and by at least a couple of people who I know are now dead.

:unsure:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">