• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Expunging Felony Record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arkansas
I was convicted in June of 1998 for possession with intent to manufacture for marijuana seeds. I was sentenced to 120 days in a rehab within a lock down enviornment**************.(prison), and three years probation. My husband lost his job in March of this year when the plant he worked at for the last 19 years closed. I find myself searching for a job and would like to have my record expunged or sealed from potential employers. We are struggling on unemployment benefits and I would like to know if there is a way to file for this on my own with minimal expense. Please HELP!! :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential