• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex's attorney behavior-help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

karenrobin

What is the name of your state? Washington State

I'm trying to speedily resolve a property dispute with an ex. His lawyer tried to get mine disqualified last week and lost. Now she is appealing the decision and says she'll take it higher. I've been trying to get this resolved for a year and even tried mediation but he would not agree to it. I don't understand how she can keep dragging this out or what her intentions are. I have lost faith in her profession because she's grasping at straws and wearing me out financially and emotionally. I have a good lawyer but don't see the point in all this. How can she go on and on wasting my money? When does it all stop?

T

teague2

I doubt she's doing all of this without his direction. Be angry at him, not her. Clients can be a pain in the a**.

Lisa

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">