• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Extended Stay America Massive overcharge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

FlyingRon

Call:
1. The location you stayed.
2. Extended Stay's Corporate number
3. Your credit card company

in that order and ask for relief.

But yes, some details would allow us to give you a better answer.

I am blind and have Kidney failure and am or ssdi. was quoted $90 Per night for 2 nightsor 80 per for 3.free local calls and Internet. was charged 3 times 194 ,38- 131.18 and a $250smoking charge.ashtray in window upon arrival no signs no Paperwork no verbal Warning.was charged for Local calls and $ 35per night for wifi, I dont smoke and am banned 4 life.....Is that Legal? State law says $50 fine for Smoking if i did not $ 250 no ticket or fine.

quincy

I am blind and have Kidney failure and am or ssdi. was quoted $90 Per night for 2 nightsor 80 per for 3.free local calls and Internet. was charged 3 times 194 ,38- 131.18 and a $250smoking charge.ashtray in window upon arrival no signs no Paperwork no verbal Warning.was charged for Local calls and $ 35per night for wifi, I dont smoke and am banned 4 life.....Is that Legal? State law says $50 fine for Smoking if i did not $ 250 no ticket or fine.
Why were you banned for life?

quincy

Thank you for providing the names of your city and state.

The “no smoking” policy is generally detailed in the paperwork you sign on registering, including the fee for violating the rule. There should also be no smoking signs at the desk and in the room.

Why do you think the front desk clerk reacted that way?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">