• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Facebook Steven Stephens

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

Steven Stephens (What a name) is on the loose. He shot a man live on facebook. Hope he is caught DEAD or alive. The problem is, he was a counselor for children. I am a GAL. He was a COUNSELOR for children at Beech Brook where some of my GAL children were sent. Whether CSB currently sends child there or not, matters not. CSB decided to tell me F U when I called about concerns. I should call the police because it wasn't THEIR concern. Sorry but not. Does this out me? Maybe. But I am going to tell you the judge's bailiff and the local CASA GAL program agree with me 100%. The children with whom the facebook ******* met, regardless of the decision, deserve help. I am just sitting her in shock. You think I am mean? You should have heard me when the local CSB legal counsel said, "Oh well, call the police with concerns." Hence, why I do NOT trust CSB.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

Steven Stephens (What a name) is on the loose. He shot a man live on facebook. Hope he is caught DEAD or alive. The problem is, he was a counselor for children. I am a GAL. He was a COUNSELOR for children at Beech Brook where some of my GAL children were sent. Whether CSB currently sends child there or not, matters not. CSB decided to tell me F U when I called about concerns. I should call the police because it wasn't THEIR concern. Sorry but not. Does this out me? Maybe. But I am going to tell you the judge's bailiff and the local CASA GAL program agree with me 100%. The children with whom the facebook ******* met, regardless of the decision, deserve help. I am just sitting her in shock. You think I am mean? You should have heard me when the local CSB legal counsel said, "Oh well, call the police with concerns." Hence, why I do NOT trust CSB.
That is not the only reason why you do not trust CSB (CPS to much of the rest of the US). Its just the latest emanation...sigh.

commentator

I understand your problem to some extent. Hugs, I know you feel traumatized by your contact with this indescribable waste of breath person. But when the social agencies are not state supported properly the jobs become less and less desirable and they become less and less careful about who they hire. I've seen it so much in the rash of privatization that's going on in our state. If it were here, I'd feel led to talk to the "Channel 6 investigative reporter" or someone like this, as they've been particularly effective in getting the state and the other agencies into the limelight when they mostly didn't want to be and asking them the hard questions.

Just Blue

I understand your problem to some extent. Hugs, I know you feel traumatized by your contact with this indescribable waste of breath person. But when the social agencies are not state supported properly the jobs become less and less desirable and they become less and less careful about who they hire. I've seen it so much in the rash of privatization that's going on in our state. If it were here, I'd feel led to talk to the "Channel 6 investigative reporter" or someone like this, as they've been particularly effective in getting the state and the other agencies into the limelight when they mostly didn't want to be and asking them the hard questions.
^^like^^

That what I said....Nothing gets thing done better like exposure from NBC, CBS or ABC. ;)

henbob6

Update on SS

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/facebook-killer-steve-stephens-dead-police-say.html

My thoughts are with you and your colleagues, OG, the children he may have been in contact with, and of course the family of his victim.

Just Blue

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/facebook-killer-steve-stephens-dead-police-say.html

My thoughts are with you and your colleagues, OG, the children he may have been in contact with, and of course the family of his victim.

I am very glad this POS is dead.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">