• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Facing the Music !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gabbosgold

What is the name of your state? South Carolina

In 1989 I was arrested for DWI in Orlando, Florida while having a SC drivers license, never a Florida license. I skipped out back then
and now I am trying to obtain a SC license. In order for that to happen, I must clear all charges from other states befor I can apply in SC. What can the residing Judge do when I send him a letter stating that I am ready to face the charges ? :confused:

JETX

"What can the residing Judge do when I send him a letter stating that I am ready to face the charges ?"
*** He will likely ask you to 'come on down' and present yourself to his court. Then will be glad to give you a trial date (with the added charges and costs of your warrants, etc.).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">