• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

failure to return company property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I leased a cell phone to a sub contractor upon verbal agreement that he would pay phone bill for said phone and return it when no longer working with me. Several attemts have been mad by myself and the Labor Board to recover the phone to no avail. What are the Oklahoma laws on this matter and what are my options? The price of the phone is 100.00 plus tax. Thank you.



First, turn off the service if you are authorized to do so. Second, file theft charges against the guy for refusing to return the phone. Third, sue him in small claims court for reimbursement for the phone.

This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential