• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

failure to state a claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Not open for further replies.


I'm a Northern Girl
In most cases, civil rights are always federal (barring a few states that have more liberal rights than the federal ones) as federal anti-discrimination laws are pretty sweeping. Depending on the situation, federal court may be the only appropriate venue.
The point being that so far, he hasn't indicated a civil rights issue at all, let alone one that belongs in Federal court.


Queen Bee
It does when you never touched the female and the county violates your rights without any dna evidence, due process,service of process just my name.
No it doesn't. This would be handled at the county level. Or the state level. NOT the federal level.
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential