• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Advertisment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nengpaat

I went with My mother in law to help them purchase a new car. On the vehicle there was a only 1 sign and it said $199.99 per month. Special Deal. No other disclaimers anywhere on the vehicle. So I told the manager that I I wanted that deal. No one ever mentioned the word lease, or any other term. I told them that we were willing to pay as much as $250 per month. The price of the car was $18,000.
Then when we started the process, they said that the price on the car was a lease price.
That seems to me, that is false advertisement and misleading, basically that just told us we either paid $373, or get out. Can you help?

A

Attorney_Replogle

I don't know that dealers are required to advertise on each car whether it is a purchase or lease package that is being advertised. Assuming that there is such a law, I really don't see what you and or your mother-in-law have lost or suffered from your experience. If you want to, you can consult with a business law attorney near you at attorneypages.com.

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

N

nengpaat

Thanks for your honesty. To whether we suffered anything or not, it should not give big business the right to crap on the consumers. We as consumers have very little rights and or recourse. I feel my hands are tir\ed because unfortunately, most big corporations treat us like dirt!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">