• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Child Care Costs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? Oregon

My ex claimed false child care costs (the grandparents watch them for free) since then (3 years ago) my youngest daughter has entered the first grade (no more all day child care) What has helped, worked, not worked, etc? My Half of the "child care" just happens to be my ex's car payment. Help anyone? :mad:


Senior Member
File immediately to modify your support because the child is now in school. I'd think that the IRS might be interested in the income for daycare that you've been paying to the g-parents. Also, I don't know your situation, but if you are in a position to pick up your child from school (if bio is not), this would be good time to file modification of visitation as well.
Good Luck to you!


false child care costs

KAT!. Thanks! I had not thought about arguing that I could watch the children if she insisted on lying again about the child care. I will apply for modification. She has lied so much about everything and has got away with it. I like the IRS angle too, at over $6000.00 a year, it should have been reported. THANKS AGAIN!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential