• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Child endanger.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
In 2011, I got charged with endangering the welfare of a child. The family member that made this report was intoxicated at the time and made a false report. Is there any way I can have this removed from my record if the family member admits they made a false report and was intoxicated?
Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential