• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Insurance Claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

flower72

What is the name of your state?Louisiana I have information about someone who filed a false theft of property and collected on their insurance.The report was filed in Louisiana where they claimed the property was stolen but this person lives in North Carolina and was paid thru their Auto Insurance Company.I do not know who to contact or know which state to inform.What do I do?Who do I contact?Thanks.

HomeGuru

flower72 said:
What is the name of your state?Louisiana I have information about someone who filed a false theft of property and collected on their insurance.The report was filed in Louisiana where they claimed the property was stolen but this person lives in North Carolina and was paid thru their Auto Insurance Company.I do not know who to contact or know which state to inform.What do I do?Who do I contact?Thanks.

**A: Contact the police in LA, the State Insurance Commisioner and the insurance company.

F

flower72

Thank you.Are you saying contact all of these in the state of Louisiana?And should I contact Parish or State Police?

F

flower72

Sorry I forgot to say I don't know the name of his insurance company.Hes insured in North Carolina where he lives.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If he's in North Carolina then the agencies in that state should be notified.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">