• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false insurance premium rate claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lgas

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pa I bought a life insurance policy 4yrs ago at age 60 I cashed an old policy from another company and dumped the money in the new policy my agent said between what I pay in monthly premiums plus money taken from the money I dumped would last until age 100 and the monthly premium I pay would not go up I questioned him when I received my monthly statement because it does not appear the money will last he is checking into it but it appears that what he told is not true do I have any recourse if he wants me to pay more

Dandy Don

You have nothing in writing that proves the agent told you, do you? That's a shame. It's going to be your word against his.

File a complaint with the Pennsylvania Insurance Department.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">