• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false judgement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? michigan
my husband was serve with a judgent we won by default the put this judgement on my credit report but they didnt list meon the court at the courthouse now how do i remove the judgement from report the case number on my credit report matches his court case number will that remove both judgements or just his. do i have to get the collection to take off since was false put on please help

Debt Guy

Senior Member
Your question would be much easier to understand if you used complete sentences.

You were sued.

You said you won by default. Are you sure? Do mean they won by default?

Makes a big difference in the answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential