• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

falsley accused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? NY :confused:
I have a sister whose child was taken away from her at 6 years old, 7 years ago because of her neglect and drug use. I had temporary custody of him for one year, and then he went on to another relative. She is angry with me for not "giving" him over to her when he was living with me, when I was was ordered not to even let him visit with her.
I'm pregnant, and this sister told another sibling of ours that when my baby is born she is going to report me to CPS for beating the baby.
What can I do to put a stop to this before it starts?
If I do get investigated and found to be the perfect mother, will there be a permanent record of me being investigated?
Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential