• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

family law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mandm1131

What is the name of your statE?CO
I have always paid child support until I lost my job in 8-04, FOUND ONE IN 5-05.i NEVER HAD VISITATION,unless I dealt with her stuff.She has moved so many times I cant count.My initial order was in Denver Co. then change of venue, she moved to Huerfano, then moved again Arapahoe.I need to find out where the final order is.3 kids.She went back last month to have a order from Huerfano County Reinstated but I think the final order is in Arapahoe Co.Is this Legal?She has filed motion for contempt, in Huerfano,but the final order is in Arapahoe.She has also moved again and is in Jefferson Co.HELP!

You should be able to follow the trail from the original jurisdiction. Check with Denver first. They should be able to tell you where it was transferred to (if it was at all). Typically, as long as NCP remains in the original jurisdiction, change is difficult to obtain.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">