• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Father of unborn child not a us citizen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Donna Schulze

I am a US citizen and am having the child of someone who is not. Can he legally come to the US to live and help me support his child, and how do we go about this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential