• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fathers Will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MARTHA CURRY

What is the name of your state? MARYLAND, BUT FATHER RESIDED IN MAINE. WE FOUND OUT THAT HIS WILL WAS NEVER FILED WITH THE COUNTY OF YORK. SO SOMEONE SUGGESTED WE FILE A "DEMAND FOR NOTICE". JUST WHAT IS THIS AND IS IT REALLY GOING TO MAKE MY STEPMOTHER SHOW US THE WILL. SHE HAS MADE IT QUITE CLEAR THAT IT WAS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS AND THAT MY FATHER LEFT ALL TO HER AND HER 4 CHILDREN.
I DONT BELIEVE THIS SINCE HE DIDNT HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR HER KIDS AT ALL. SINCE MY FATHERS DEATH, MY STEPMOTHER SOLD THEIR HOME IN MAINE WITHOUT TELLING ANY OF US (JUST HER KIDS) AND MOVED TO FLORIDA, WHERE HER KIDS ALSO MOVED AFTER SELLING THEIR HOMES. NOW THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER. I HAVE 7 SISTERS AND 3 BROTHERS, AND ALL OF US WERE TOLD SEVERAL TIMES THAT WE WERE GREATLY TAKEN CARE OF IN THE EVENT OF HIS DEATH. NOW IT LOOKS LIKE WE WONT RECEIVE ANYTING. WHAT DO YOU THIN? IS THERE SOME WAY TO POSSIBLY FREEZE ALL THE ASSESTS THAT SHE TOOK AND START OVER WITH THE PROCESS? I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE SOME SANE ADVICE, BECAUSE I AM GOING INSANE BECAUSE OF THIS WOMAN. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

MARTHA CURRY said:
What is the name of your state? MARYLAND, BUT FATHER RESIDED IN MAINE. WE FOUND OUT THAT HIS WILL WAS NEVER FILED WITH THE COUNTY OF YORK. SO SOMEONE SUGGESTED WE FILE A "DEMAND FOR NOTICE". JUST WHAT IS THIS AND IS IT REALLY GOING TO MAKE MY STEPMOTHER SHOW US THE WILL. SHE HAS MADE IT QUITE CLEAR THAT IT WAS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS AND THAT MY FATHER LEFT ALL TO HER AND HER 4 CHILDREN.
I DONT BELIEVE THIS SINCE HE DIDNT HAVE MUCH RESPECT FOR HER KIDS AT ALL. SINCE MY FATHERS DEATH, MY STEPMOTHER SOLD THEIR HOME IN MAINE WITHOUT TELLING ANY OF US (JUST HER KIDS) AND MOVED TO FLORIDA, WHERE HER KIDS ALSO MOVED AFTER SELLING THEIR HOMES. NOW THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER. I HAVE 7 SISTERS AND 3 BROTHERS, AND ALL OF US WERE TOLD SEVERAL TIMES THAT WE WERE GREATLY TAKEN CARE OF IN THE EVENT OF HIS DEATH. NOW IT LOOKS LIKE WE WONT RECEIVE ANYTING. WHAT DO YOU THIN? IS THERE SOME WAY TO POSSIBLY FREEZE ALL THE ASSESTS THAT SHE TOOK AND START OVER WITH THE PROCESS? I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE SOME SANE ADVICE, BECAUSE I AM GOING INSANE BECAUSE OF THIS WOMAN. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

My response:

These are the instructions in BIG red words that you apparently missed when you were writing your post - -

"To receive the most complete legal information to your question,
YOU MUST INCLUDE THE STATE NAME
Be Brief - To The Point - Type In Lower Case Letters."

Please pay particular attention to the portion of the instructions that say, "Type In Lower Case Letters."

We don't enjoy being yelled at . . . no matter how important you think your issue might be.

IAAL

haiku

please turn off your caps, type in lower case,on the internet that is considered shouting, and some people will not even look at your post.

you should really ask this question in the ESTATE PLANNING forum. under "wills and probate"

good luck

ktarra617

haiku,

ahutch and myself gave the poster this advice yesterday about posting in the wills and probate section. I guess either they didn't see it or they are disregarding it.

I don't really know that much about wills and probate myself. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">